Monday, April 6, 2009

MY HAND

MY HAND

 

I will hold you by MY HAND,

I will lead you and feed you,

Show you all you need to do.

Whenever you are scared

And feel alone

Just remember I hold you in MY HAND.

 

Ch:

Oh what do you fear

No evil can near

Safe and secure in MY HAND


When the pressure to succeed,

Falls heavily on you.

Just remember you're inscribed in MY HAND

I will show you what to do,

I will give you the best;

You're forever engraved in MY HAND


When the enemy comes,

To steal away your joy,

I will shelter you from every blow.

None can take what i give

With my strength you will live;

Hidden in the Shadow of MY HAND


When you feel your life is empty,

and purpose is lost;

I will always have something better for you.

When your work is in vain,

And your heart crumbles in pain,

I will touch and heal with MY HAND.


And then in sickness and pain,

I will strengthen and keep you,

Bless you even when you're old.

when one last day

you leave your earthly home

I receive you in MY HAND  

1 comment: